Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Happy New Year

Bill speaking here: One of my New Year's Resolutions is to be much better about updating our blog.  We're also planning to expand the focus of the blog--instead of just updating family and friends about what's going on, we're also going to use our blog as a way to document the past.  You may see some stories about how Sarah and I met, or how I proposed, or what it was like to find out that we were having triplets.  I hope that including those things will make our blog much more exciting and it will give us things to write about even when nothing exciting is going on in our day to day lives.  

Also, another goal of mine is to learn how to make our blog a lot cooler.  It's pretty boring right now, so I'm going to try to learn how to spice things up a bit.  So, here's to a Happy New Year and some great blogging.  Hope you enjoy.    

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Yeah! Now I will have more to waste my time on than just facebook... I can spend more time reading your blog! You two do have good stories... can't wait to see more of them!