Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hawaii

Ok, I think I actually figured out some Hawaii stuff and will include some pictures. It was so much fun to be there alone. Bill and I stayed at the Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore. The North Shore was definitely my favorite part of the island. It is more of what I expected Hawaii to be like. We walked on the beach every morning and loved the view from our room.

Some exciting things we did included cliff jumping, lots of snorkeling, Bill boogie boarded, I was not so hot at it, we tried surfing (I don't recommend it), hiking, and lots of laying on the beach.

Here are some highlites:



Bill cliff jumping- He totally showed up all the locals.


Bill, me and my brother Aaron cliff jumping.

View of Waikiki from Diamond Head

Hawaii Temple

I'll try to add more later, but I did want to add some.

6 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

Looks like you had a blast in Hawaii! I agree that Northshore is the BEST! The boys are getting so big, so cute!

Michelle said...

I hope to one day get to Hawaii but I'm not crossing my fingers. Looks like you had a great time!

Shaunna said...

Thank you so much for posting some beautiful pics of Hawaii. Oh how I wish to go there with John some day. Good to see you guys are doing well and keeping busy with those boys. So when can we come visit you??

Earl & Girls said...

I'm so jealous of your trip. It looks like you had a good time. Your boys are getting so big. It's amazing how fast they grow up.

Jan Lutz said...

I love the cliff jumping pictures- make me want to be there!

joanna said...

Please tell me you guys are wearing matching swim suits.
That is awesome!