Wednesday, June 18, 2008


This is a really long movie but it shows many of our favorite things. The boys love snuggling and jumping in Mom and Dad's bed, hiding under the blankets, and giving hugs. Aden is especially a fan of hinding under any blanket he finds, Bryant loves to give hugs, and Chase is a willing participant in all of the above. The boys love eachother so much. Bryant loves his brothers so much we have to make sure he doesn't smother and tackle them to death.





Here is a picture of mom getting in the hug dog pile. These moments are what make the hard days so worth it.



9 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

Sarah!!!! I just tarted a blog in May! Glad to here you are now a part of the blog world. Our site is http://derekandamanda.blogspot.com/ Great pictures btw:)

Amanda Van Orden

Derek and Amanda said...

I meant Started:)

Amanda said...

Hi Sarah, It's Amanda (Gale). It is so good to see how you are doing. Your boys are adorable. I look forward to keeping in touch.

Jason and Jen said...

I love the blog! maybe it will be easier to keep in touch better! I'm trying to find Kristin Bishop, and I just found Amanda Gale from your blog...this is so fun! Your boys are so dang cute-they talk so good!

Julie said...

K...that is the cutest thing EVER!! Don't you just love it??? It melts my heart. And I love the name of your blog, it cracks me up because I get that comment on a daily basis:+)

Debbie said...

cute cute cute boys! We will add you to our blog also. If you would like to see ours its matthewcouts.blogspot.com
Hope all is well!

Brian and Michelle Scott said...

Hi Sarah! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going good for the boys. I think alot about them hear in the NICU. Their growing way to fast! Were having a NICU reunion on September 6th, we would love to see you there. We will be mailing out flyers soon. Keep up your blog.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Hey Sarah, it's been a while! Like 9 or 10 years. Kristen just told me you have a blog and I found the link to it on Amanda Gale's blog. Crazy that you have triplets and that they were natural! I do remember hearing you were pregnant with triplets. I totally thought it must have been from infertility since I am going through that right now. Wow...

m and a said...

Hi Sarah, found you blog hopping. You have an adorable family. The boys are too cute.